Friday, July 22, 2011

For My Husband (3)

You know, love. I've been thinking. 

The guys I know now are REALLY going to make me appreciate how great you are, even more than I already would. Not meaning to harp on my guy friends Ok, so completely harping on my guy friends, I have to say that you had better be nothing like them. Haha, alright, alright. You can be a little like a few of them. 

The ones that make me laugh--you can be like them. I love to smile. You can make me happy like they do. I'll allow it. The ones that make me feel important--you can be like them. I love knowing that I mean something to someone. You can make me feel special like they do. I'll allow it. The ones that respect me--you can be like them. I love to know that I am worth even more than I think I am. You can make me feel like I am worth everything. I'll allow it. The ones that hold the priesthood--you can be like them. I love the spirit that comes with such a great blessing. You can be worthy like they are. I'll allow it. 

I have some great friends that are men, but unfortunately I have yet to find someone that has all of these things that are important to me all rolled into one great package. Does it sound like my expectations are too high? I doubt it's as hard of a job as it sounds. Being worthy of the priesthood is a worthwhile thing to do, regardless of me. Making me laugh and smile is easy--I laugh at pretty much everything. As for making me feel important, if you give me one compliment I'm good for a month. As for being respected, I'll just get back in the kitchen and make you a sandwich. Hehe.

Anywho. Don't do stupid things. No careening off of cliffs or drinking yourself into a coma. I love you, remember? Be good and I'll see you soon.
Your wife,
Chels<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones