Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Jumbled Mess of a Post

My life has been kind of hectic lately, even though it's super boring. :) I don't really do anything at all, and yet I am somehow always kinda too busy to get anything done. That, my friends, is called a lack of motivation to do anything but sit on my butt and watch re-runs of Grey's Anatomy. And I figured I should at least motivate myself to do SOMETHING, even if I am still sitting on my butt while I do it. So that little bit of motivation resulted in this blog post. 

I realize that I haven't been on here in awhile. I guess I just couldn't think of anything worth saying. It's like writing in a journal--it feels pointless if it's always the same thing:
Dear Diary, 
Today I didn't do too much. I went to work for a few hours, 
came home, ate, and slept. Blah blah blah blah
blah
blah
BLAH!
Yeah. Super boring, and so not worth writing about. And that isn't to say that now I have something worth writing about. I don't really. But I have to feel at least semi-productive.

News as of late: 
  • My brother Justin and his girlfriend Ansley are engaged.
  • I am pondering switching majors. Yes. Again. 
  • There really isn't any more news. 
 
Oh. Well actually, I don't know if I mentioned that my birthday passed. Yeah, June 25th. I'd rant about how I'm getting so old or something like that, but I'm 19. I'm not old. For my birthday I fed a giraffe.

Oh! There is more news. Very recently I underwent a procedure that has been nicknamed the reverse Michael Jackson.

"Dat ghetto booty," as Dave says. 

Speaking of Dave--I cut my hair. And he really likes this dress. So. There. Behold the dress of wonder...and short hair.




And last things last, I have to address the Casey Anthony trial. I only have one thing to say about that.
Too soon? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog and i agree that it is hard to write, just like a journal. But just keep writing.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones