Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If wishes were fishes


Moving on,


My first day of classes was a bust. I only had psych (behavior analysis) since German was canceled. Just as well. I wasn't ready for school to start. I'm still not. But there isn't much I can do about that.


I am getting more and more frustrated with myself every day. There is a huge difference and I can't just let it go. I wish I could just scream it at the person that needs to hear it, but I can't. Sometimes doing things for someone else's good sucks. I've never had to sacrifice this much before, and I really hate it. It's my own fault though. There, that is my vagueness for the day. 


I cleaned my room and the stupid fish tank (somehow those things are still alive--who woulda thunk it?!) and it has eased my stress some. I still have to do some homework and plan my primary lesson...and get out of bed, because I am still in my pajamas. 


Oh, what I would give to be that 14 year old girl twirling round and round at the dances again.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones