Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Into the Life of Chelsea

 Here is the time to BRAG. I have been told repeatedly by teachers throughout my high school (and now college) years that I have a talent for writing. What they fail to understand is that even though my brain moves at a billion miles a minute, my thoughts rarely make any sort of logical sense--even to me! I usually find myself writing without any idea of where the story is going...that is a problem. By the time I think of a way to tie all of the craziness together, I am bored with the story. The idea is done and I have new ones, for "bigger better things." ...yeah. I am fully willing and ready to admit that I am scatterbrained.

The reason I am bothering to explain this is because I came up with a not-so-novel concept of not writing the story. No, no. I am going to let the story write me--and what better way to finish a book that to write about my life? I know, I know. SOMEONE is full of herself. Who wants to read about my life? Well I never said you did. But the way I see it, we have enough stories telling us how the world should be with princes in disguise and happily ever afters. We have enough stories telling us how the world was with wars, presidents, and politics. What we don't need are stories that are controversial, psycho-babble bull crap. So I am giving you my own life full of opinionated, woman-ranting semi-truths. Oh wait...that's the same thing, isn't it? Well, better add another one to the pile...not really. I will do my best to keep my personal life as public and opinionated and as crazy as possible while keeping it something a little outside of the ordinary--real. This is my life...all according to Chelsea. Who better for the job?

1 comment:

  1. YAY THERE CHELSEA....I MUZZZ TELL YAH .....YAH AN AMAZZZZIN WRITER....AS YAH HEART N MIND JUZ SPEAKZZZ OUT YAH LIFE.... SHOWS HOW ALIVE YAH R...I LOVE <3 YAH LIVELINEZZZ.... N YEA ...I LOVE <3 READIN YAH STUFFZZ....YAH C ...YAH TEACHERZZZ TOLD YAH THE FACT....YAH A GRRRRR8 WRITER... N I BLIVE...THERE R ZILLIONZZZZ OF GRRRR8 THOTZZZ HIDDEN IN THE DEPTH OF YAH HEART N MIND....I'D LOVE TO READ MORE BOUCH YAH N YAH LIFE.....M YAH FAN ALREADY ......I JUZZZ STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT THAT HOW ON THIS AMAZIN WORLD DID GOD CREATE CHELSEA WITH SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMBINATION OF --- BEAUTY, CREATIVENEZZ, INNOVATIVENEZZ AND BRAINZZZZ...JUZ LOVE YAH ATTITUDE...YAH VEWY SPEZIAL......LOVE N BEZT WIZHEZZ....YAH ADMIRER N GUEZZ YAH BIGGEZT FAN ...WHO IS IN A SMALL ISLAND NATION CALLED FIJI....LOVE (RITEZZH)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones