Friday, May 6, 2011

Silver, gold, old, new...these are my friends.

I am one of those people who have been blessed with some of the best friends ever. I have different groups of people that I spend time with--Ansley, Jenna, or Jade. There is one group of friends, though, that has been my solid foundation for the past few months. :) These girls are the best!

Kaeli, Kathleen, and Sarah are the best friends a girl can ask for. It's really crazy because we are all so different, but I think that is why we get along so great. We each bring something into the group that helps each other. We all have something very special to offer. I am so glad that they have accepted me as their friends, even though we aren't the same age. Instead of leaving me out because I'm a teenager, they have included me in all that they do. We have crazy fun times together. I look forward to girls night every time we have it. The only thing that made this group of girls more special was the addition of a new friend--Kami! :) I know we were all glad to have her with us, and we're sad to see her go.


I love my friends and I was just thinking about how awesome they all are, especially my girls. I get all teary eyed when I think about leaving to transfer somewhere else for college, or Kaeli moving away, or Sarah and Kathleen leaving, even if it's only to Montgomery in a different ward. I just love them so much. I know they are some of the best friends I ever could have asked for, and it will be really sad when we go our separate ways. "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." --Tim McGraw

1 comment:

  1. YAY BUDDY...MUZZZZ ZAY ...EVERY BITZ OF LIGHTZ THROWN ON YAH LIFE IZ A NEW BLOZZOM .... A NEW CHAPTER....A NEW EPIZODE...A NEW CHAMBER....A NEW THOTZ...A NEW HEART...A NEW PATH...A NEW DIRECZION....MUZ ZAY YAH STILL HOLDIN SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BACK IN YAH HEART......WELL JUZT N ADVIZE FROM MEY....'' RELATIONSHIPZZZZ WILL FADE AWAY N EVERPORATE IN TIME TO COME....BU'H FWENZHIPZZZ WAZZ THERE IN THE PAZT....IZ HERE AT PREZANT.....N EVER WILL BE IN THE VUTURE.....SO ALL WE SHOULD EMBRAZE IN LIFE SOOO TIGHTLY IZZ OUR FWENDZZZ.....NO MATTER WHERE THEY R ...THEY WILL ALWAYZZZZZ BE A GREATER PART OF OUR HEARTZZZZZ.....M NEH A GIRL BU'H HOPE TO MAKE A DIVVERANZZZ IN YAH LIFE...WITH MY FWENZHIP.....HOPE TO TOUCH YAH HEART WITH MY THOTZZZZ.....LOVE (RITEXZZZZ)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones