Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yes, I know I'm indecisive

 I have probably changed the background of this blog about a million times at this point, and I have come to the conclusion after being repeatedly unsatisfied that the simpler, the better...at least until I become more "blogger savvy." Until that time, what I've got now will have to do. :)

Today was uninteresting for the most part, but I'm expecting this to be the case until exams are finally over. I took two of them today, and I was very sad to say goodbye to a black/German guy who provided quite a lovely view during history class. Of course, I didn't really say goodbye. I hadn't spoken to him all semester...The only thing that I could be said to have done every time he was around was swoon. Seriously, ladies. He was a hunk. Ah....Abschied schön...I was also really sad to say goodbye to Mr. McCoy, my history professor. He was the absolute BEST! I will definitely miss his class.
This has thus proved to be quite an uninteresting blog posting, but after changing things with it all day, I couldn't NOT post something...so this is what you all get. I'll let you know when it gets more interesting...but right now, Criminal Minds is on, so....you will all have to use your imagination and pretend that this is worth reading...oh, and be jealous that you don't get to watch Reid and Morgan in all of their amazingness from the comfort of my couch! Oh well! SUCKS TO BE YOU! =P

1 comment:

  1. WELL I BECTH YAH ...READERZZZ DONT HAVE TO PRETEND THAT THIS IZ WORTH READIN....COZ DAIYUM ITZZZZ REALLY A CLAZZZY PIECE OF YAH LIFE N SOUL.....WHICH IS 'PRICELESS'.....N M GLAD TO B THE LUCKY ONE TO READ THIS FIRST ON THIS UNIVERZE .... M LOOKIN FORWARD TO GET MORE FROM WHERE THESE ALL CAME FROM .....LOVE (RITEXZZZZ)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones