Monday, May 16, 2011

LOST

Alright. I will be the first to jump up and admit (more like DECLARE) that I am a huge LOST fan. I followed the show through every single season and held on to every word. I even rewatched the series in the month before the finale. I love that show. The ending didn't really make sense, yeah, I know. But the show was still awesome. Just to satisfy you though, here are some alternate endings:


Anyways. All of the side stories were outstanding. But everyone knows besides the hottie Sawyer and the druggie, but really sweet, Charlie, the best person in the show was Benjamin Linus. Oh yes. Ben, Ben, Ben. You kept us guessing through the whole show, season after season. None of us could ever figure out whose side you were really one. You weren't supposed to last for more than a few seasons, but you went until the end, because Michael Emerson is absolutely remarkable. And this is probably the best thing ever:

Yeah. That video is pretty much epic, and you know it. =]

Moving on, now that I've gotten out my LOST fix today, I thought I'd just throw out something that I had been thinking about.

Oh wait--that was LOST.

For those of you who know nothing about LOST, I feel bad for you...so here is everything you need to know about LOST, from the first 5 seasons in 8 minutes and 15 seconds..


I am not gonna tell you how it ends if you haven't seen it.  You should watch it. This show is amazing. I may just waste the time to re-watch the seasons. Ahh. LOST. So this is me in a nutshell:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones